Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sam Claflin Talks About Kristen With Go! Rogue and Movie Fanatic


With Movie Fanatic

“Kristen Stewart… she really brought it. She has done everything in her power to make this the best it can be. People might have their reservations, but she’s going to prove to people how amazing she is,” Claflin said. He reported being inspired by how the Twilight actress handled herself, given the expectations thrown on her by audiences used to seeing her as Bella. “There’s such pressure on her shoulders. Trust me, she will impress everybody. Without her, this film would not nearly be the great movie it is now.”

“I’m proud now to step away from this and say that I did that. I needed to do this in order to grow -- having this opportunity to be surrounded by these incredible actors like Kristen, Charlize [Theron] and Chris [Hemsworth]. I grew up watching some of these people on television and in films. I’m proud of what we’ve all achieved. Hopefully, everyone will enjoy it as much as we did making it. I’m excited to see what other people think of it.”

via

No comments:

Post a Comment