Thursday, August 30, 2012

Matilda Sturridge Mentions Rob "Not only that: he has R-Patz as a godfather"

 imagebam.com imagebam.com
The StandardUK Tom's younger sister 24-year-old Matilda, also an actress, is currently earning admiring notices for her performance in The Great Gatsby musical at the King’s Head. And she's a new mum, too. Here's an excerpt from her latest interview, she talks about 18-month-old Rudy...uhm who has a famous godfather and 'Papa Tom'.

“He has what I had and more. We’ve done that kind of Italian thing, where he’s grown up with all our families. I can go to work and there’s no sense of abandonment,” she says. “He’s so easy, so calm, I’ve never seen anyone so happy. I don’t know how he’s so calm with me and Charlie as parents!” Not only that: he has R-Patz as a godfather, by the way. “Yeah, Rudy’s very lucky. He’s got some cool godparents!”

Source/via

No comments:

Post a Comment