Monday, October 29, 2012

Kellan and Nikki Reed's Glamour UK Twitter Chat + New Pics


What was your favorite scene to film in Breaking Dawn - Part 2?
Kellan: The arm wrestling scene for me!
Nikki: I loved filming scenes with Renesmee.

Did you keep any props from filming over the years?
Kellan: I asked to keep my baseball hat from the first movie.
Nikki: I wanted my baseball shoes but was too shy to ask. Kristen asked for them and surprised me.

What are you going to dress up as this Halloween?
Kellan: I'll be in a plane on Halloween so that would be weird!
Nikki: Paul wants to be Kermit & Miss Piggy - we'll be on a plane!

What have you learned from your character in this saga?
Nikki: Rosalie's confidence & ability to stay true to herself.
Kellan: To stay positive and find positivity in any situation.

What have you found to be the most challenging part of Twilight?
Kellan: That we can't tell every fan thank you.

If you were to give your character a piece of advice, what would it be?
Kellan: Never go against your woman's stand.
Nikki: To be patient and not affected by the little things.

Would you work on some other project linked to the saga or this is the end?
Kellan: Hell yeah!
Nikki: I can't see us turning it down.

Coolest fan gifts you've received?
Kellan: I love art. I know how much time goes into portraits of me. They’re very special.
Nikki: When the fans are creative - bracelets & necklaces they've made.

If you guys could play another character in the saga, who would it be?
Kellan: I would say Aro.
Nikki: I used to enjoy playing the outcast but maybe someone more likeable.

What would you miss most from the saga?
Nikki: Interacting with the fans. I know the cast will still hang out.
Kellan: It's indescribable how the whole experience has been. So everything.

What’s the unique thing you brought to your character?
Kellan: The most unique thing, me. Every actor brings a part of themselves.
Nikki: I loved the character Stephanie created. I tried to show a vulnerable side.

Which book did you like most?
Nikki: New Moon - I wanted Edward to come back.
Kellan: Mine was Twilight. It really starts the story off.

Who inspires you?
Nikki: Nia Vardalos, Rita Wilson. Women who set an example for other women beyond this industry. Also my mum.
Kellan: People who give, whether it's their time, resources or energy. Charities - Saving Innocents is a charity I support.

Ashley says it’s hard being famous and dating. Have you had any problems?
Kellan: Yeah, it does become difficult, but it's part of it.

What is one thing you will always remember about Twilight?
Kellan: It's amazing to be a part of something so iconic.
Nikki: How grateful I am for the fans and the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment