Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kristen's Interview with Entertainment Weekly (Scans)

 image host image host 

We caught up with Kristen Stewart days after she appeared at the Academy Awards with that most unusual accessory: crutches. "It's much better now," she says of her foot, which she injured on a piece of glass. Stewart, who recently signed on to star in The Big Shoe, says she's been spending time with a certain Twilight costar. No, not that one - Taylor Lautner. "It's been so long since we've been in [L.A.] at the same time. I've been seeing a lor of that young lout." With Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012, 1hr., 55 mins., PG-13) now out on DVD, we asked her to name her top five moments from the franchise.

1. TWILIGHT'S PROM "This is number one on my list for a reason," says Stewart of the final scene in the 2008 film. "I remember stepping on Rob's feet in my sneakers, and we listened to that song ['Flightless Bird, American Mouth' by Iron & Wine] all night. It was the end of the shoot, and we were all so close and not wanting to go home yet. That's the one scene I look at and always start crying. And I'm not a bit embarrassed about it."

2. NEW MOON REUNION "We had around 200 people - tourists, locals - watching like it was theater," Stewart says of Bella and Edward's Italian reunion. "They'd be quiet for filming, and at the end of every take they'd applaud. I crashed through the fountain and into Rob's arms - we must have done it 15 times - and they'd clap every single time."

3. BREAKING DAWN - PART 1'S WEDDING It wasn't easy to keep Stewart's wedding dress a secret. "They put me in f---ing Volturi cloak," she says. But she loves to remember that trip down the aisle. "It's this feeling I had that it was like a real wedding. I have these memories of it that are not in keeping with a movie set. It feels like my memories. You have room in your mind for character, and then there's room for yourself. That memory is definitely more mine."

4. TRUCK STOP Stewart fondly recalls one "random" scene from Twilight. "I'm washing my truck, and Rob drops in on me suddenly," she says. "It was so tense shooting Twilight, and here's this little scene that felt like it was out of an 80's teen movie. He does this cool little move, and we're sort of dancing around each other. We still talk about this scene and how fun it was. He remembers what I was wearing. I remember everything about that day."

5. ONE LAST DANCE The final scene Stewart ever shot with Lautner is also one of her favorites. "Dancing together at the end of Bella's wedding was incredibly emotional," she says. "We listened to Christina Perri's A Thousand Years,' and it was perfect - for the characters and us, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment