Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rob's Interview with OK Magazine Mexico


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Are you glad that now you're a big star you don't have to think about the little jobs you used to have and think "I'm glad that I don't have to do it anymore"?

The werid thing is that I never hated those little jobs before I became an actor. I loved being a waiter. I sucked, but I really enjoyed it, even though I was fired from three different places. One time I dropped a bottle of wine on some bald guy's head, and luckily it didn't break. After that incident I was banned from working tables, and sent to the back of the restaurant washing dishes with a one-armed Turkish guy. I was not allowed to go into the restaurant anymore.

You told us you love Jack Nicholson. Would you like to have the career of someone else if you could?

You can't really so everything that another actor had done. Everybody loves DiCaprio and Day-Lewis, byt nobody can keep up with them these days. I want to do my own thing, and if some people like it, then great. 

Read the full interview over at Twilight Poison

Thanks to Twilight Poison for the Scans and Translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment