Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lily Collins Talks about Kristen in Glamour UK

imagebam.com imagebam.com

This isn't the first time Lily has experienced intense press attention. "I had the experience with Kristen where there were paparazzi waiting outside a restaurant and we were followed afterwards, and I do think it's such a crazy job to follow someone in order to get a picture. I get how much pictures are worth, but that is just so bizarre to me. I had something similar when I went to the doctor's once. At that point I had only done two or three movies, but there were 15 people surrounding my car and I was freaking out. I found myself getting so stressed out that I had to force myself to put my seat belt on, because all I wanted to do was get out of there. I don't know how some people do it where they're pursued on freeways, but I have to remember to stay calm because that's when really dangerous situations come up."

When I ask about her relationship with Bower, and the ensuing media furore, she shrugs: "You have to take things as they come. I'd love to play Clary again and again because I love her, and if what happens with Mortal Instruments is anything like what Jennifer and Kristen have gone throughout, then I think that's just a by-product of doing something that I love. I entered into this business knowing your private life can't always remain private."

(….)

My mum raised me to be normal, and I wanted to grow up and find out who I was and who I wanted to spend time with before anyone else did. Kristen and Jennifer have both done an amazing job of not letting their jobs keep them from being normal, despite being in abnormal situations, so it's about making whatever 'normal' is for your work."

Source/via

No comments:

Post a Comment