Saturday, August 3, 2013

Jackson and Kristen at the 6th Annual Sunset Strip Music Festival (August 1, 2013)

Fan Picture of Kristen at Joan Jett Concert at Sunset Strip Music Festival

ninastrauss: What an amazing night with Carmen Electra on my right side and Kristen Stewart to my left with Joan Jett performing, what can I say? I LOVE HOLLYWOOD!


Jackson Tweets Pictures from Joan Jett Concert

@JacksonRathbone: Chilling up at the LA #HOB Getting ready for some Joan Jett appreciation tonight for #SSMF !!! BTS @SSMF shots at the #HOB #LA Got the Parish Room to myself!! #Selfie #DutchAngles Thanks @SSMF and #JoanJett for a great night! Hats off to ya

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

UPDATE: New Pics of Jackson at Music Festival 

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment